One place to
Locate in Asia
Marina Bay is one of Asia’s real estate success stories, conceived as a place for financial and multi national companies to prosper.
The Urban Redevelopment Authority’s vision of a ‘Garden City by the Bay’ has delivered a financial powerhouse connecting Singapore to Asia and the rest of the world.
At the heart of this business centre sits Marina One, Asia’s premier office development.
- Approximately 1.88 million sq ft of premium Grade A office space.
- An integrated development with approximately 140,000 sq ft of retail and 1,042 residential apartments.
- Floorplates range from approximately 34,000 sq ft to 100,000 sq ft, the largest in Singapore’s Central Business District.
- 3m clear floor-to-ceiling height (3.8m on high density floors).
- Knock out panels for inter-floor connectivity. Panoramic city skyline and sea views.
- Over-300-person auditorium and two 122-person meeting rooms that could be joined to provide a 244-person room.
- Signature restaurants, air-conditioned food court, supermarket, fitness club plus a wide range of F&B outlets and retail services within the retail podium to cater to occupiers’ needs.
- LEED Platinum Pre-Certified and BCA Green Mark Platinum Certified.
- Only integrated development in the city with an approximately 65,000 sq ft bio-diversity garden as the central core on Level 1.
- Flanked by two green parks in Marina Bay – Central Linear Park and Marina Station Square.
- Sky Terrace Gardens on both office towers of approximately 30,000 sq ft with mist pool on Level 4.
- Event spaces on levels 1 and 2, injecting life and buzz to the building.
Marina One offers excellent connectivity by public transport, car or foot. It sits within easy reach of four MRT lines which are accessible through an air-conditioned Underground Pedestrian Network (UPN) connecting to Raffles Place and Marina Bay Sands. Access by car is just as convenient with major expressways to all areas of Singapore.
- 1 The Westin Singapore
- 2 The Fullerton Bay Hotel
- 3 Customs House
- 4 Ascott Singapore Raffles Place
- 5 Lau Pa Sat
- 6 Hotel Sofitel So Singapore
- 7 Marina Bay Link Mall
- 8 The Promontory @ Marina Bay
- 9 Marina Bay Sands
- 10 Gardens by the Bay
Marina One sits at the centre of Singapore’s new financial district in Marina Bay and neighbours with the swankiest buildings in Singapore’s new CBD. The place where information and ideas are exchanged and deals are done.
- 1 Raffles Place
- 2 Asia Square
- 3 City Hall
- 4 Marina Square
- 5 Suntec City
- 6 Marina Bay Financial Centre
- 7 Millenia Tower/Centennial Tower
- 8 ArtScience Museum
- 9 Singapore Flyer
- 10 Marina Bay Sands
Marina One - Office Test Fit Plans
Book An Appointment
Kindly Fill up the form to Enjoy Direct Developer Price & EXCLUSIVE Showroom Viewing!