Marina One is the heart of the new financial district in Marina Bay. With links to 4 out of 6 MRT lines and major expressways, Marina One is conveniently located and centrally connected.
- Connected to 4 MRT Lines - Downtown, North South Line, Circle Line and upcoming Thomson Line
- Flanked by two parks, Marina Station Square and Central Linear Park
- Eminent neighbours include Marina Bay Sands, Gardens by the Bay, Esplanade Theatres on the Bay and more
- Surrounded by a plethora of the city's degustation and entertainment offerings
a globally recognized address
The Marina Bay district is Singapore's most prestigious residential and business address where live, play and work opportunities abound around the clock.
Marina One is set to take its place amidst the iconic Marina Bay Sands, verdant flora at Gardens by the Bay, the Esplanade Theaters on the Bay and fine arts at the ArtScience Museum.
World-class attractions within vibrant Marina Bay include the annual International Formula 1 Grand Prix at the Marina Bay Street Circuit, Marina South Pier, International Cruise Centre, Singapore Flyer and the Marina Bay Golf Course.
Marina Bay is the centrepiece of Singapore's urban transformation that will support its continuing growth as a major business and financial hub in Asia. As part of the Urban Redevelopment Authority's grand vision, Marina Bay will sparkle as a vibrant hub of infinite opportunities to explore (live), exchange (work) and entertain (play).
Explore verdant spaces and a vast waterfront promenade, or attend a dazzling variety of events and celebration; exchange business ideas at state-of-the-art offices, seamlessly connected via a modern transport infrastructure served by new expressways and MRT lines; and entertain at world-class attractions that pulsate with round-the-clock energy.
a space that
CONNECTS YOU TO EVERYTHING
Marina Bay is one of Asia's real estate success stories, conceived as a place for financial and multi national companies to prosper together with attractions such as Marina Bay Sands, Gardens by the Bay, Esplanade Theatres on the Bay, ArtScience Museum and the annual International Formula 1 Grand Prix at the Marina Bay Street Circuit to bring new life to the city.
The Urban Redevelopment Authority vision of a 'Garden City by the Bay' has delivered a financial powerhouse and numerous world-class attractions connected to Singapore, Asia and the world. At the heart of this vibrant new district sits Marina One, the region's premier integrated development.
a central connected SPACE
Marina Bay is well served by a comprehensive transport network including underground mass rapid transit stations and major expressways, providing residents immediate access to the rest of the island and beyond.
- Seamlessly connected to 4 MRT lines (North South, Circle, Downtown and upcoming Thomson Lines)
- Island-wide connectivity via the Marina Coastal Expressway, East Coast Parkway, Ayer Rajah Expressway and Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway
- Close proximity to Marina South Pier, a terminal that ferries into the Southern Islands and Marina Bay Cruise Centre, the latest cruise terminal and architectural icon in Singapore
- A 2-minute MRT ride to Raffles Place, 8-minute MRT ride to Orchard Road, and 16 minutes by car to Changi Airport
Book An Appointment
Kindly Fill up the form to Enjoy Direct Developer Price & EXCLUSIVE Showroom Viewing!