A waterfront landscape at Marina Bay and New York Central in the making
Marina Bay is a bay near Central Area in the southern part of Singapore, and lies to the east of the Downtown Core. Marina One Residents will have cool and luxury living. Marina Bay where you can regularly admire wonderful nature or waterfront landscape and imagine New York Central is close to Marina One Residences.
MARINA BAY - A WATERFRONT LANDSCAPE
Less than 10 years ago, the Urban redevelopment Authority (URA), Singapore's national planning authority called for an International Design Consultancy to secure the best ideals and designs for the waterfront at the Downtown at Marina Bay, Singapore, and eventually appoint Project Consultants to design and supervise implementation of the new 1.5 kilometre (km) waterfront promenade area and 280 metre integrated pedestrian-cum-vehicular bridge at an estimated construction cost of SGD$40 million and SGD$60 million respectively.
In this International Design Consultancy for The Waterfront at The Downtown at Marina Bay, Singapore URA mentioned that The Downtown at Marina Bay will be Singapore's key focus of development in the next 15 to 20 years.
Today, as URA have envisioned, Marina Bay is a place where opportunities abound. Buliding atrium with lush greenery, central linear park offering vibrant open space and distinctive garden setting. The development connecting Marina Bay Financial Centre and Raffles Place offer a hub with excellent infrastructure, a global business hub connected to the world, all connected with a pedestrian friendly network. Marina Bay Waterfront today offers spectacular views, day and night with signature skyline and distinctive lighting.
MARINA BAY - NEW YORK CENTRAL
Marina Bay is shaping up to become like the New York Center of Asia :
- The tallest buildings in Singapore are in the CBD (Central Business District) near the Marina Bay area.
- Some of the best and prestigious restaurants in Singapore are found within a one-km radius of Marina Bay.
- Five MRT lines will serve this area: the North-South line, Circle line, and, in the future, the Downtown line, Eastern Region Line, and Thomson Line.
- The Esplanade is becoming a major venue for the arts and theatre scene
- And, similar to Central Park, there is Gardens by the Bay.
- And, for the Statue of Liberty, well, there is the Merlion.
- And, Marina Bay is flanked by water, the Singapore River and the Bay on one side, and the sea on the other.
- The CBD (Central Business District) is the financial heart of Singapore where multinational companies hold regional headquarters.
Just like New York, Marina One Residences is increasingly a greater attractive piece of real estate for the shrewd investor and savvy home-stayer alike.