1. Marine One Project - Multiple Awards Winner
With all the infrastructure currently in place as well as those slated in the near future, all the signs bode well for projects in the Marina Bay vicinity. This groundbreaking joint venture between Singapore’s Temasek Holdings and Malaysia’s Khazanah Nasional is rightly getting all the accolades and attention even before the official launch. To date, Marina One Singapore has won three awards – Best High Rise Architecture, Best Mixed Use Architecture and Best Mixed Used Development at the Asia Pacific Property Awards 2012.
2. Marina Bay – New York Central in near future
Marina Bay is shaping up to become like the New York Center of Asia :
- The tallest buildings in Singapore are in the CBD (Central Business District) near the Marina Bay area.
- Some of the best and prestigious restaurants in Singapore are found within a one-km radius of Marina Bay.
- Five MRT lines will serve this area: the North-South line, Circle line, and, in the future, the Downtown line, Eastern Region Line, and Thomson Line.
- The Esplanade is becoming a major venue for the arts and theatre scene
- And, similar to Central Park, there is Gardens by the Bay.
- And, for the Statue of Liberty, well, there is the Merlion.
- And, Marina Bay is flanked by water, the Singapore River and the Bay on one side, and the sea on the other.
- The CBD (Central Business District) is the financial heart of Singapore where multinational companies hold regional headquarters.
Just like New York, Marina One Singapore is increasingly a greater attractive piece of real estate for the shrewd investor and savvy home-stayer alike.
3. Marina One Residences - Simply a different world that's entirely yours
This prestigious mixed-use development at the centre of Singapore’s business district aims to become its signature real estate development. Its brief is to define new standards of luxury urban living and to create an international benchmark for design and sustainability excellence.
Marina One’s is one of the first developments of its type to integrate soft landscape into the fabric of the building. Called ‘The Green Heart’, Marina One’s elevated public garden sits between its four high-rise towers, creating a seamless transition between a sculptural, planted landscape and architecture. The vertical garden is designed with lower and mid-level ‘sky terraces’ offering lush vegetation, spectacular waterfalls and calm reflecting pools. The planting is designed to create inspiring and multi-functional urban spaces to be enjoyed by all in Singapore.